Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SELF INTRODUCTION


HELLO!

Let me do a self introduction for my first post here in my blog. 

I am Katrina L. Duguran, 19 years old from Taguig City. Some people call me Kaye. I am a 4th year student at Asia Pacific College taking up BS Computer Science and Information Technology with specialization in Computer Networking. I graduated elementary at Saint Francis of Assisi College and finished high school at Taguig Science High School. I have a very happy family which is made up of caring parents and two wonderful siblings. Our family always has time for each other. We always eat together and share stories everyday. We play games, help each other and share laughs and jokes.   

I am simple person. I like listening to different kinds of music, Pop, RnB, Classical, anything. I also practice playing the guitar because it feels good when you listen to your own music and when you play your favorite songs on your own. Aside from that, I also enjoy reading books and magazines. I find it very relaxing and it helps me enhance my imagination, from reading books, I sometimes see myself going to a different world. I also gain a lot of information through reading and it helps me discover new terms. I want to travel to different places but before going out of the Philippines, I want to explore the whole Philippines first. I want to see the attractions of every place here in the Philippines. I want to learn how to drive so that I could go to some places whenever I want to. I also like taking photos and looking to different pictures. I want to practice photography when I have time. I want to capture precious moments and important events. I am a pet lover as well, I love playing with dogs, we have two dogs in our home, one is a German shepherd named Pablo, he is 4 years old and the other one is a Shih Tzu named Mochi, 4 months old. I enjoy playing with my pets especially mochi because she is a tiny toy dog. I enjoy dressing her up and treating her like a real baby. I also enjoy computer games and surfing the internet. I love it when I found new knowledge and when I witness the new trends which have something to do with the new technology.

As a student, I am getting amazed when I apply the knowledge I gained in school in real life. I am now in my 4th year and right now I am getting excited but also nervous for my coming internship. It will be a new experience for me. I hope to gain a lot from that. Aside from being a student, I am also an entrepreneur. I run a small business, it is an online shop where I sell clothes and accessories for girls. I was just starting but I hope that it will be a great success someday.

I am just living a simple life and that is who I am.


            

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete