Thursday, December 13, 2012

2 Down, 2 More to go

Today, we had our project presentation for our Software Development and Quality classes. My team and I had been doing that project for a couple of months already and we really worked hard for it to get very good grades. 

I wanted to prove to my team that i can be a good leader, one who will guide and help them and at the same time make them believe that project making is fun and not boring. Whenever we had group meetings or when we are in our room, we always share a laugh while doing our tasks so that we wouldn't get bored and to help us think about what to do. After spending several sleepless nights, I can say that it is all worth it.

After our presentation, I felt that I had a lesser problem. I can also focus more on my other projects because one main project is done by now but I am not saying that the others are not important. For me, all of my projects are my priority, nothing more, nothing less.

I wish that I could successfully present the rest of my projects and submit everything on time. I don't want to repeat any subjects next term and I will do my best to have no more subjects after my internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment