Thursday, December 13, 2012

CSIT01



My section for this term in school is called CSIT01. We are all irregular students but I don't mind. I like this section. The people in our class are not boring and are all friendly. They really love making fun of everyone and cracking up jokes for us to laugh. My classmates are batch mates since before, I was one of the lower batches but I am so thankful that I got to get along with them easily.

On the very first day of classes for this term, I immediately searched for some people who I already knew but I became happier when I already made some new friends. I always wanted to bond with new classmates to expand my circle of friends. For me, my new classmates are better than my original block. I don't mean anything bad by this, but i prefer having classes with them.


This school term is about to end in a few days and I would definitely miss my classmates. I won't forget all the bonding that we had, the jokes and laughs that we shared. The gossips that we are always talking about, the teasing and fooling around with each other. I will also miss our team building where we added a twist by drinking while doing projects. I also look forward to our coming exchange gift this Wednesday. I am excited to find out who picked my name.





No comments:

Post a Comment