Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Free as a bird

It's been a while since I last visited my own blog and I can say that there has to be a lot of editing and arranging to do. The main reason why I made this is because this blog was a requirement for one of our classes and I am so glad that I survived that one.

During those times, I felt like there is no point of having my own blog because I can't write every thought in my mind. I can't express everything that I feel. I can't say everything that I have and want to say because there is that someone who controls everything I do and comments on every word and actions that comes out from me. My life before was miserable but not that much because I still have some people hiding in my back.

When I finally got out of my invisible cage, I realized that I missed almost half of my life. In my college years, I only enjoyed my first and last semester where I was able to do EVERYTHING I want without someone commanding me to do stuffs unwillingly and stopping me on anything I want. Now that I am able to do this, I will continue to enjoy life and I am so glad that everything changed from the way it was before. YOLO.



No comments:

Post a Comment